This week’s show is brought to you by the letter...
for TOO MANY TECH ISSUES!!!!!
We have no idea how we got this show together this week because the tech gods were against us BUT we pulled thru to bring you the usual fail of the week.
· You’ve got the right stuff…baby!
· Betty must speak more! Spam her! firstname.lastname@example.org
· APOPA needs a new sushi spot.
· Cyn burns her self doing the simplest thing.
· 2PM’s Jaebeom is not gay but the netizens are!
EDIT!!! Since the airing of this show Jaebeom has quit 2PM. Us here at APOPA are extremely angry over this because it goes to show you that a few sour apples like the netizens can ruin a kids dreams over something so stupid.
· Netizens get a life and STFU!
· Haters got a lot of time on their hands.
· Betty likes to talk during the break but not live.
· RIP Jang Jin Young
· NO MORE GIRL GROUPS!!!!!
· Who’s the leader in APOPA?
· Let’s chant together…”I WANT PENIS!”
· If you don’t know you’re kpop/jpop you will be killed.
· Lots of new releases in the fall and they involve PENIS!
· Cyn loves when celebs are happy!
· What’s up with all the death threats?
· Japan’s new Prime Minister Elect’s wife was abducted by aliens…
· Is Korea ready to have gays come out?
· More updates on the 2PM situation.
· 5 months and 5 weeks is a big difference.
· Ana’s “Artist Profile” this week is…Crystal Kay
· Jaejoong’s nipple is a little wonky.
· Some good and bad news on TVXQ. We kept it short and sweet.
· Johnny’s News: saggy ass tats, drunken Jin, drama rumor updates.
· TOP’s thoughts.
· “Betty’s Korean Word of the Week” has music but no opening.
· TOP opppaaaaaa
· Calling all Menudo fans! Lmao!!!!
Songs Played On This Week’s Show:
2PM- Hate You
After School- AH
Joe Inoue- Go
Thelma Aoyama- Wasurenai Yo
Perfume- Love The World
Uhm Ji Hwa feat. TOP- Disco
Crystal Kay feat. Akanishi Jin- Helpless Night
TVXQ- Lovin You
Koda Kumi- Physical Thing
Outsider- Face Off
Base Ball Bear- Stairway Generation
This is Cyn City (the crazy looking one) & Ana Pana at the New Kids On The Block concert in Miami last year
Yes, he's that Pimp!