So much stuff went down in the week and half that Cyn was away, so get ready for a jam packed show!
- Fact #1 about
, she is deathly afraid of flying! Cyn City
- Ana & Betty get gifts from Cyn.
- It’s not APOPA related but Betty claims Sookie from “True Blood” is a ho!
- G-Dragon from Big Bang has a solo album out now!
! Stop taking songs from other artist! Korea
- Get well soon Daesung. Also G-Dragon is gay…maybe…
- Ana bitch slaps all the Big Bang haters!
- How fucked up are you to steal someone’s ashes??
- Asians playing golf ftw!
- The black dude in Buzzer Beat returns!
- Yamapi haters in tha house!
- Swine flu attacks the lead singer of Maximum The Hormone.
- The 2009 “Asia Song Festival” should be renamed “Jizz Fest 2009”
- Update on the Noriko Sakai drug story. Never judge a book by its cover.
- Miss Universe
’s costume still fails. Japan
- A-Chan from Perfume is dating a Hey Say Jump meer?!? Wtf???
- Our first ever Live Journal layout contest winner is announced.
- Super Juniors “Sorry, Sorry” r&b remix is AWESOME!
- DBSK lawsuit update.
- SS501 seen out with girls! Sayyy whatttt!
- KAT-TUN have pervy minds.
- Betty’s Korean word of the week. “How much is TOP oppa?”
- Ana proves to
that TOP has more swag than anyone else. Cyn City
- Betty has beef with ulchick418!!
New pic of Miyavi and his daughter Lovelie
Spread the APOPA love!
Songs played on this week’s show:
Daesung- Look At Me, Gwisoon!
B’z- Ichibu to Zenbu
After School- Diva
Crystal Kay feat. Kaname from Chemistry- After Love First Boyfriend
Drunken Tiger- Monster
Super Junior M- Me
Ohkura Tadayoshi- Mamoritai
Cool- See Again Again
If you want the Sorry, Sorry r&b remix then email Cyn City at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll email it to you.